Wednesday 5 December 2012

Club Christmas dinner 2012

The Club Christmas dinner was another of this years successes, there were only 21 of us but everyone had a good time and ate everything put before them.
Another big thank you to our Social Sec Mike from all who were there I'm sure.
 I  forgot my camera (was in my other jacket) but remembered I had my Iphone so all was not lost, pictures not too good but the lighting was a bit dim, perhaps on purpose so you couldn't see what you were eating, still shouldn't say that has it was all very nice and Pepe liked his doggie bag!.

Though the pix's are not too good you get the general idea of the Christmas spirit I'm sure.








Pepe getting in the Christmas mood as well!, loved the Hare and Hounds turkey.


Don't forget its the AGM on the 12th December, Committee reports, prize giving, raffles and good company, what more could you ask for!
Why don't you bring your money with you for next years sub's, Geoff the treasurer will be in attendance and will be glad to receive your money, save on postage for yourself and the club!, same price as last year, which in this present climate can't be bad.
...........................................................
If I don't see you before Christmas, have a good one and a happy new year.
......................................................................
When everything's coming your way, your in the wrong lane!.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I tried sniffing Coke once but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.
......................................................................................
That 's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...