Thursday 16 May 2013

A Thursday meeting.

I wasn't at the Club 500 meeting on Wednesday Evening, but my roving reporter Bob the Abell was there and sent me these pictures for you.
The pits

They're off!.
As you can see the weather was the usual cold but sunny intervals.

I was there at the lake to-day and video'd this selection of boats.



We also had a visitor from the Buxton Model Boat Club with his boat 
This nice Fairey Huntsman.

He was also the Web-master of his club and had seen our Web blog many times he said.
Nice to meet someone else with the same job.
As you will see there is a welcome to all visitors!.

Garth was there and asked me to advertise a boat for sale in the "For Sale section" 
Check it out at the top !.

That's all for now folk's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...