Monday 27 May 2013

Bank Holiday Monday, May 2013

Was at the lake again to-day to see what was going on there. 
Met Donald and Charlie there and Steve Bradbury was sailing his paddler Jeanie Dean's.
Though not many at the lake or the park for that matter it was a pleasant experience only slightly put off by the dull weather and threat of rain.
I did manage to get this video of Steve's paddler, it wasn't until I got home I realised I've got one alreally on YouTube, still as they say you can't have too much of a good thing!.




So that was the end of the Bank Holiday, I think the car parking would have put off a lot of the members who have had bad experiences in the past, still I enjoyed myself and those who went on holiday I hope did too!.
......................................................
Fred got a letter from his wife.
 "I missed you last night, come home and let me have another shot"!.

Life begins at 40 they say, but you could miss a lot if you wait until then.

A senior couple were relaxing on the beach on their holiday when the wife jumped up and yelled "Oh my god I've just remembered I left the oven on at home !"
"Don't worry" replied the husband "The house won't burn down I've just remembered I left the bath running".
.........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...