Monday 23 September 2013

Sunny Sunday at Etherow 22nd Sept 2013

After the poor previous weeks weather, arrived at the lake on Sunday to a beautiful sunny day, as the Club 500 guys have changed their dates for the next couple of months due to the nights getting too dark to race, it was racing day for them. I think there was quite a few sailors there early to get in a sail before the afternoon racing got going.
As I'm probabell-y  known as the guy who turns up with a camera and a dog instead of a boat it must have been a surprise for some to see me sailing with my Micro Magic and then my No 57 Fiesta, I  then got out the camera to video the others there enjoying the beautiful sunny conditions  




After a bite of lunch at the cafe where some of the other guys were dining and we had set the world to rights it was back to the lake for another sail before the fast guys got started!.
I didn't stay too long after the racing got started, I'm more of a relaxed yacht sailor myself, I know I'm supposed to be impartial but I don't like to see grown men crying when their boats flip over!, only joking really.
.................................
Nice picture taken by Andy Wagstaff of his Panart Anteo Tug
That's Glynn's cabin cruiser in the background.
........................................................ 
Still a few bargains to be had in the "For Sale" section.
.......................................
Get your pictures ready for Wednesday night, boat related of course!. 
2000hrs  25th  September Wednesday   Photo competition  Clubhouse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...