Wednesday 5 July 2017

Resignation!, 5th July 2017.

Had an email from Al the Comm yesterday here is the email.


As and from 4/7/17, I tendered my resignation as Commodore of Etherow Model Boat Club.
Alan Breese.

I know I'm supposed to be neutral in these posts, but I can't help thinking its a step backwards for the club after all Alan's done  during his Stewardship over the past few years.
 I hope you will join me in saying a big thank you for his efforts and work in making this one of the best Clubs in the country and admired by a lot of other clubs for our membership and facilities!.
Still a suppose he has realised that you can't please everyone and there are always others who think they can do better!.
Please forgive this post if you think it's not impartial, but its quite upsetting for me!.
............................................................................
Not in the mood for any jokes today!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...